True to myself
Here comes a time in your life
Where you are at the intersection of the roads
Times where you have to be truthful to yourself
I'd say it is easier to lie to others than lying to yourself...
Times where you need to listen to your pure heart and just follow your intuition
Do you still remember those question that you always asked me since the beginning?
Question that I answered with little confidence
Question that raises question for myself
Answer that I have tried to look in yourself
As time goes by I learned more and more about myself
I reflect things that I did to you and what you did
I tried to look ahead for the future
I pray and pray to Allah for giving me the right directions
I have just found the answers
but I am afraid of the answers that I found
I am not too sure how I am supposed to feel
I know that I love the way you love me
but I just hate the fact that I love you back
and I can't force it nor deny my feelings
I can't make you happy if I can't even make myself happy
I beleive that love is beatiful and that true love only comes once
I am sorry....
I don't think a sincere apologies will be enough for you
but I think it is better to be sorry now rather than later
for what it's worth hopefully it is the best for you and me
Where you are at the intersection of the roads
Times where you have to be truthful to yourself
I'd say it is easier to lie to others than lying to yourself...
Times where you need to listen to your pure heart and just follow your intuition
Do you still remember those question that you always asked me since the beginning?
Question that I answered with little confidence
Question that raises question for myself
Answer that I have tried to look in yourself
As time goes by I learned more and more about myself
I reflect things that I did to you and what you did
I tried to look ahead for the future
I pray and pray to Allah for giving me the right directions
I have just found the answers
but I am afraid of the answers that I found
I am not too sure how I am supposed to feel
I know that I love the way you love me
but I just hate the fact that I love you back
and I can't force it nor deny my feelings
I can't make you happy if I can't even make myself happy
I beleive that love is beatiful and that true love only comes once
I am sorry....
I don't think a sincere apologies will be enough for you
but I think it is better to be sorry now rather than later
for what it's worth hopefully it is the best for you and me


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home