I am just a tiny little dot from what you've seen, but what you see is not always what you'll get.


Think Outside the [Box]


Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 19, 2005

Now

I remembered in one of my class, there is a group task whereby we need to observe and discuss the here and now of the group. Really we can't discuss the here and now because we can't never be in our now, we are always a fraction in the past. We can only be close to our now. Maybe it aint right, maybe it's right.

Sometimes your now is being blocked by thinking about the future, you are worried about the due dates of certain work and that hinders you from really thinking about the actual task or your now. Sometimes your past carries a weight on you, you felt a task is hard because you had difficulties before and it puts you off from your now.

For me, I am thankful for my now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home