I am just a tiny little dot from what you've seen, but what you see is not always what you'll get.


Think Outside the [Box]


Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Google Plane

I can't believe that Google has a plan, well not actually a plan . It is already happening that the search engine company have bought a 767-200 passenger jet, two staterooms and plenty of leg room for 50 passengers will be among its features.

People in the aviation industry familiar with the planned interior say it will have a sitting area, two staterooms with adjoining lavatories and a shower. Farther aft will be a large sitting-and-dining area. At the rear will be 12 to 16 first-class seats for guests or employees and a large galley.

Zeezz Google is really flying with this one. This company has always impressed me and probably on of the company in my top list of company to work with.

Here is the top 5 companies that I wanted to work with:
1. Honda Formula 1 Team
2. BMW Automobiles
3. Australian Grandprix Corporation
4. Sony Playstation
5. Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home