Thank YOU
most of the times
when I am down
when I am in trouble
when I am anxious
when I am sad
when I needed help
I asked you
and you always know what is best for me
but now
when I am flying high
when I am happy
when I am contained
when I feel blessed
when I feel lucky
I'd like to freeze the moment
and say "Thank YOU Allah" !
before I forgot
like most other times
and hopefully I can always remember you through both times
when I am down
when I am in trouble
when I am anxious
when I am sad
when I needed help
I asked you
and you always know what is best for me
but now
when I am flying high
when I am happy
when I am contained
when I feel blessed
when I feel lucky
I'd like to freeze the moment
and say "Thank YOU Allah" !
before I forgot
like most other times
and hopefully I can always remember you through both times


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home