To you
How are you feeling?
I hope you feel better
I know you are strong inside
I prayed for your happiness
I will always feel the guilt in me
a fact that I can't run away from
but I still beleive that this the best for us
I know that there is someone better for you
someone who is better than me
because I am just a jerk
who tries to be true to myself
Maybe our story has ended
but not our friendship
I know that you hate me
but I'll be waiting for you
whenever you are ready
I hope you feel better
I know you are strong inside
I prayed for your happiness
I will always feel the guilt in me
a fact that I can't run away from
but I still beleive that this the best for us
I know that there is someone better for you
someone who is better than me
because I am just a jerk
who tries to be true to myself
Maybe our story has ended
but not our friendship
I know that you hate me
but I'll be waiting for you
whenever you are ready


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home