Reality Sucks
Reality sometimes sucks, but the truth is more important than the reality itself. The truth will speak for itself, it is just a matter of time that it will revealed. Then why not tell all the truth now, before someone else or before it gets revealed by itself.
Do you still remember what I have expected from each other the first thing we are together? One of the first one that I told you is the to always speak out the truth.
I don't care about the past, the past is already passed. Nothing can be changed from it. I am here at the present and for the future. I just want you to be true to yourself and true to myself.
Life is like a school, there are certain tests that you need to pass to go into the next stage. Some get through it easily, and some did the hardway. Hopefully, you've learnt from the past. And remember there is always another test.
Do you still remember what I have expected from each other the first thing we are together? One of the first one that I told you is the to always speak out the truth.
I don't care about the past, the past is already passed. Nothing can be changed from it. I am here at the present and for the future. I just want you to be true to yourself and true to myself.
Life is like a school, there are certain tests that you need to pass to go into the next stage. Some get through it easily, and some did the hardway. Hopefully, you've learnt from the past. And remember there is always another test.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home