Honda F1 RA107

The new Honda F1 car livery has just been launched. It is strikingly different to any other livery in F1 ever thanks to Simon Fuller (maker of American Idols) who has been hired as the PR group for Honda F1. The new 'green' earthy livery doesn't look good for a racing car style, it's not sporty enough. However, the intention is good though, going green and giving back to the environment. You can also put your name on the car livery, just logged on to myearthdream.com and register you name to be put on the car livery. I am not sure how small it is gonna be, or if it is going to appear, but would it be fantastic to have your name on the car.
Anyway, livery does not really matter I guess, as long the aero packages, engines and tyres are excellent then perfomances should hopefully good. But so far it is not looking good for them at the moment, Ferrari and Mclaren are looking strong this year I guess. Can't wait till the start of the season...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home