Wisdom Teeth
Just had my wisdom teeth removed today, after a full weekend full of pain killers to get through. Though I didn't expect the wisdom teeth to be removed, since the pain is not on that teeth but on the neighbour teeth. This is because the wisdom teeth has caused the infections by trapping the foods and bacteria which infected that neighbour teeth, said the dentist.
And so there goes my wisdom teeth, I think three has already been out so far, which possibly means one left. Does it mean that I am less wisdom now? Why do they call it wisdom teeth anyway? Does it mean that when you just had your wisdom teeth, you are now wisdom? or the other way around. For sure, it is not so wisdom to us since most people would need their wisdom teeth extracted anyway.
And so there goes my wisdom teeth, I think three has already been out so far, which possibly means one left. Does it mean that I am less wisdom now? Why do they call it wisdom teeth anyway? Does it mean that when you just had your wisdom teeth, you are now wisdom? or the other way around. For sure, it is not so wisdom to us since most people would need their wisdom teeth extracted anyway.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home