2005 Records
A couple of personal records that I have just made towards the end of 2005
Melbourne - Goldcoast - Melbourne (3800 Kms): 44 Hours driving duet
Riding on the Giant Drop, which is the tallest (120 metres) free-falling ride in the world according to the
Guiness Book of World Records: 2 seconds
Eating three different junkfood at one day: Hungry Jacks, McDonalds and KFC
So far it has been a noteable 2005, especially with ma babe =)
Looking forward to a fruitful and challenging 2006 !!
Melbourne - Goldcoast - Melbourne (3800 Kms): 44 Hours driving duet
Riding on the Giant Drop, which is the tallest (120 metres) free-falling ride in the world according to the
Guiness Book of World Records: 2 seconds
Eating three different junkfood at one day: Hungry Jacks, McDonalds and KFC
So far it has been a noteable 2005, especially with ma babe =)
Looking forward to a fruitful and challenging 2006 !!


1 Comments:
Andii...!!! Huhuhuhu... I can't believe I found you here... And blogging??? in English??? Hihihihi... And your life...??? Hmmm.. so enjoyable and colourful I guess... But... so not you that I used to know... Oh well... people changed rite, Andi.. And congrats tou you and your other half... for the official proposal... Hehehe... Cheers...
By
Anonymous, at 7:54 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home