Bad News
Today, I just found out that my favourite Formula 1 news site is no longer be available for free viewing. They have always offer it for free at the beginning, but then last year they started to limit the old/archieve news to their subscribed members only. Well that's okay since I've view it everyday and I've always read the latest news anyway. But now, look what they've done the did not even allow anyone to enter their website without subscribing.
Well, who needs them anyway. I wonder if anyone wants to subscribe if there is still a couple more good F1 news site out there like f1racing.net or grandpix.com that offer news as free.
Well, who needs them anyway. I wonder if anyone wants to subscribe if there is still a couple more good F1 news site out there like f1racing.net or grandpix.com that offer news as free.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home