Baton
Four jobs I've had in my life
Stocktaker
System Support Engineer
Product Architect
Technical Writer
Four movies I can watch over and over
Lord of the Rings
Saint Seiya
AADC
Once upon a time in China
Four places I have lived
Padang, Indonesia
Jakarta, Indonesia
Perth, Australia
Melbourne, Australia
TV shows I love to watch
Amazing Race
Smallville
Prison Break
Lost
Four places I have been on vacation
Florida, USA
Paris, France
Sydney, Australia
Gold Coast, Australia
Four of my favourite dishes
Dendeng Balado
Sate Padang
Ayam goreng cabai hijau
Rendang Slamat
Four websites I visit daily
F1Live
Gmail
Hotmail
Babe
Four things I would like to buy when I have enough money
Top of the range Laptop
Digital Video Recorder & Camera
LCD TV
House
Stocktaker
System Support Engineer
Product Architect
Technical Writer
Four movies I can watch over and over
Lord of the Rings
Saint Seiya
AADC
Once upon a time in China
Four places I have lived
Padang, Indonesia
Jakarta, Indonesia
Perth, Australia
Melbourne, Australia
TV shows I love to watch
Amazing Race
Smallville
Prison Break
Lost
Four places I have been on vacation
Florida, USA
Paris, France
Sydney, Australia
Gold Coast, Australia
Four of my favourite dishes
Dendeng Balado
Sate Padang
Ayam goreng cabai hijau
Rendang Slamat
Four websites I visit daily
F1Live
Gmail
Hotmail
Babe
Four things I would like to buy when I have enough money
Top of the range Laptop
Digital Video Recorder & Camera
LCD TV
House


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home