Random Thoughts
Melbourne is so damnn freezing right now, every morning there is a thick fog following my steps. I feel like I am in Mt.Hotham, without the snow of course. It will good if we can have the snow in Melbourne, so I can play ski in front of my house because my area is a sloppy area situated on top of the hill.
Just finished my first exam in more than 4 years. Somehow, when I am doing exam now it does not feel as intimidating as it was when I was in my Bachelor course. Being in Masters course you would have experiences and you don't expect much for result, the thing is you just want to understand the subject, not too detail is fine so long as you got the general ideas. That's probably why, since my expectations are low then I don't feel too much intimidated by the exam, although the exam is pretty difficult I would say. Funny thing is that it gives me headache after 30 minutes during the exam, which lost my concentration. Well, as most other of my friends in the class said 'at least it's over' we can move on to other stuff hopefully, enjoyy the break.
Just finished my first exam in more than 4 years. Somehow, when I am doing exam now it does not feel as intimidating as it was when I was in my Bachelor course. Being in Masters course you would have experiences and you don't expect much for result, the thing is you just want to understand the subject, not too detail is fine so long as you got the general ideas. That's probably why, since my expectations are low then I don't feel too much intimidated by the exam, although the exam is pretty difficult I would say. Funny thing is that it gives me headache after 30 minutes during the exam, which lost my concentration. Well, as most other of my friends in the class said 'at least it's over' we can move on to other stuff hopefully, enjoyy the break.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home