I am just a tiny little dot from what you've seen, but what you see is not always what you'll get.


Think Outside the [Box]


Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Reward or Punishment

Sometimes you've just need to get a reward for all of your hard work, whether it is given to you and you need to give it to yourself personally, because we need to strive for short term win to keep us motivated for a longer term victory.

I have been lucky that most of my hard work at the office has been rewarded in one ways or the other. Last few months has been a busy period for the project that I am doing at the moment. As a result, for the project I was being sent away to Perth for 3 days to meet our clients which is good since I got to visit my old hometown, my highschool, my old house, hehehe nothing really changed a lot except for newer buildings and houses around. I should've stayed for a week but since I've got presentation for the uni on Wednesday. Speaking about Uni, all my hardwork during the easter break has been rewarded with distinction plus marks which I was a bit surprised since I was only thinking of getting credits. Thanks to ma babe for her understanding and support during those busy periods. Back to the office, I recently also got a free car park facility from the office which is good so that I can drive to work, not good for my health since I will not walk to the train/tram stops anymore, hehehe. This is where the other side of motivation needs to happen, to punish your self if you are not doing what you've supposed to do... maybe not, hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home