I am just a tiny little dot from what you've seen, but what you see is not always what you'll get.


Think Outside the [Box]


Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 26, 2006

Kreme Madness

That's right, Krispy Kreme doughnuts is now open 24 hours a day (only the drive thru though) since 22nd June. Talk about the madness of those sugar craving people, since the store opened in Fountain Gate I have never passed the shop without seeing long queues of people and also cars for drive through. Here's the timeline:
# 22nd June, 9pm: Opening day, I thought by that time people are already calmed down. But still long queues. The employees said ETA of queue is 2 - 3 hours.
# 25th June, 12.30 am: I thought that at midnight on my way home I can grab a doughtnuts or two, but still the drive thru queues are long.
# 25th June, 8.00 am: My sister went to Bunnings and saw the queues is still long.
# 25th June, 11.oo am: On my way out to City, still seeing an even longer queues
# 26th June, 8am: On my way to work, it seems that there is less queues. Maybe the madness has gone through the weekends.

I'll see what happen after work today, if the queue is not long then I'll buy one. The good thing is my house is so near then I don't need to buy now since I can always get them at anytime later without queue maybe and I'll probably get sick of it in a long term.

Talk about sugar madness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home