Quarter of Century
08/08/2006, yup that's when my age is exactly a quarter of century. How does it feel? Well, hmmm still feel the same which is a good thing. What have I done in the past 25 years?
Everything starts from the root, questions about who I really am? What is my goal, etc. I was thinking about my name. Full name was Andi Guna Hadisaar. What does it mean? Why am I named like that.
Well my parents wanted to name their children starting with the first letter in the alphabet, which is 'A'. That's where Andi comes from. Guna means useful in English, which sort of suggest that I should be a useful person, a handy andi some called me so. Whilst Hadisaar is a combination of 4 person, my two grandfather: Hadis Didong and Syarif, and also my two parent Hadyati and Syariar. Hence all combined into Hadisaar. My grandfather Hadis Didong is a very successfull businessman/entreprenuer, my other grandfather is a successful judges/law enforcements. My father on the other hand is a genious businessman/entreprenuer whislt my mother is a successful mother. That means that I needed to be a justfull businessman/entreprenuer to show the pride of my roots. Hopefully I can be one. Aminnn.
Everything starts from the root, questions about who I really am? What is my goal, etc. I was thinking about my name. Full name was Andi Guna Hadisaar. What does it mean? Why am I named like that.
Well my parents wanted to name their children starting with the first letter in the alphabet, which is 'A'. That's where Andi comes from. Guna means useful in English, which sort of suggest that I should be a useful person, a handy andi some called me so. Whilst Hadisaar is a combination of 4 person, my two grandfather: Hadis Didong and Syarif, and also my two parent Hadyati and Syariar. Hence all combined into Hadisaar. My grandfather Hadis Didong is a very successfull businessman/entreprenuer, my other grandfather is a successful judges/law enforcements. My father on the other hand is a genious businessman/entreprenuer whislt my mother is a successful mother. That means that I needed to be a justfull businessman/entreprenuer to show the pride of my roots. Hopefully I can be one. Aminnn.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home